Thursday, November 27, 2008

THE WAY I SEE IT #112608

the way i see, starbucks really fucked me on this one ...
help me to understand people, if i get something from the trash, is it stealing ?
if they give you something FOR FREE, but you decide to sell it, is it stealing ?

well according to starbucks ,i did just that ... STEAL !!!
and now i lost a job that i really enjoyed on the count "THEFT" as THEY preffer to state it.
but the shit doesnt stop there ... before implying legal threats, im suckered into paying the CONSUMER WHORES $600 fucking dollars, now if you can understand where im coming from, that money isnt exactly easy to come by when you are UNEMPLOYED !!!!
though these skanks just shitted on my life, irvin moya is NOT going down with out a fight !
and id like to believe my EX-COWORKERS have my back ...
im sorry they had to loose a coworker to these circumstances, but its sucks even more that my store had to loose a great employee ... FUCK YOU STARBUCKS ... YOU TOO CARIE, never liked your bitch ass anyways !!!


but i got a new line of duty ...



HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

No comments: