Thursday, December 10, 2009

IM NO SUPERMAN !

so tomorrow i finish up my second week at my new job and shit is goin pretty good, besides the fact that im still not really use to a 9-5 and still gotta wait till next wednesday for my first paycheck, no complaints. i actually will be attending my first company x-mas party EVER tomorrow night, so i had to buy gifts for strangers ! but oh well, im getting something in return and its something i asked for(ihope). chill job, untill you have phones blowing up and have patients droppin one rite after the other, then shit can get hecktic ! but it sure makes the time fly by. its kinda funny ... my shifts at the teen center and ikea some how seemed longer than these ... plus i get more hours in 3 days then i did in TWO(2) WEEKS!!! which means im out this bitch cuz i got work in the mornin !


p.s. - I WEAR SCRUBS !!!, but no elliot ...

No comments: